This is just a fantastic version of The Lemon Song before it was ever released.
Thanks to the original videographer(+S&H, etc lol) for footage.Read More
|Weapons, Health, Armor & Money|
|Weapons Package #1|
|Brass Knuckles, Bat, 9mm, Shotgun, Micro MP5, AK-47, Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Molotovs, Spray Can.|
|Weapons Package #2|
|Knife, Desert Eagle, Sawed-Off, Tec-9, M4, Sniper Rifle, Flame Thrower, Grenades, Fire Estinguisher.|
|Weapons Package #3|
|Chainsaw, Silenced 9mm, Spaz, MP5, M4, Sniper Rifle, Heat Seaking Rocket Laucher, Remote Explosives.|
|$250,000 & Full Health & Armor|
|Infinite Health *|
|Makes you mostly bulletproof, and fire, punches and melee attacks don’t hurt you anymore. You can still be hurt by explosions, falling, getting run over, and drowning.|
|Infinite Oxygen (Lung Capacity) *|
|Swim underwater and never have to worry about drowning!|
|Adrenaline Mode *|
|Never Get Hungry *|
|Hitman level in all weapons|
|Automatically gives you the hitman level for all weapons.|
|Police, Stats & Gangs|
|Wanted level never increases. Doesn’t erase stars you already have.|
|6 Star Wanted Level *|
|Lower Wanted Level|
|Decreases the wanted level by decrements of 2 each time the the code is used.|
|Recruit Anyone (9MM) *|
|Recruit normal pedestrians into your gang. If they don’t normally have a weapon, they’ll carry a 9mm.|
|Maximum Vehicle Stats|
|Maximum Sex Appeal|
|Recruit Anyone (Rocket Launcher) *|
|Recruits get rocket launchers if they don’t already have weapons.|
|Increase Wanted Level|
|Increases the wanted level by increments of 2 each time the the code is used.|
|Really Fat CJ|
|Fat level for CJ goes to maximum.|
|Really Skinny CJ|
|Muscle and fat levels are dropped to zero.|
|Really Muscled CJ|
|Muscle level for CJ goes to maximum.|
|Gangs Control the Streets *|
|Streets deserted except for gunmen fighting in the streets. No cops or regular citizens. No traffic except in gang territories.|
|Gang Members Everywhere *|
|Gangs will appear all over the state, even in areas where you wouldn’t normally expect to find them (Ballas in Las Venturas, for example). Similar to the ‘Gangs Rule the Streets’ cheat, except pedestrians are basically “replaced” by gangsters, so they drive around etc aswell.|
|Hotring Racer 1|
|Hotring Racer 2|
|All cars have nitros|
|Cars float away *|
|Bump into another vehicle and it will rise into the air and float away. It will float in whichever direction you hit it from, and the angle at which it floats depends on the force you hit it at.|
|Traffic is country vehicles *|
|All traffic is replaced with vehicles normally found in the countryside.|
|Traffic is country vehicles (minus hillbilly gear)|
|This is the same as the other ‘traffic is country vehicles’ cheat, although you don’t recieve the hillbilly gear.|
|Traffic is crap cars|
|All vehicles invisible except motorbikes (only the wheels are invisible).|
(Hit R3 to jump)
|Reduced Traffic *|
|No peds and only an occasional car on the street. Parked cars still spawn. Great for cruising. Still enough cars that you’re not totally stranded if you wreck your ride.|
|Drive on Water|
|Destroy all vehicles|
|Taxis have nitrous *|
|Cannot be turned off. When code is typed in a second time, the “cheat activated” text is again displayed.|
|Fast/Rare cars appear regularly *|
|Traffic Lights Green|
|Cars Fly *|| <!– OR
|But not like they did in Vice City. The controls are more accurate, and the whole process is just like flying a normal plane.|
|Vehicle of Death|
|Any vehicle the player is using becomes invincible and gains the ability to instantly destroy anything it touches.|
|Massive Bunny Hops|
|CJ has the ability to bunny hop on the BMX over massive distances.|
|Pedestrians riot, just like they do in the final mission strand. Houses are on fire, people run down the streets carrying TV’s and so on..|
|Elvis is alive|
|All pedestrians are Elvis.|
|Peds Attack (Guns)|
|Ninja Theme *|
|Peds are all Asian dudes with katanas. Traffic is black PCJ-600’s, and BF-400’s, and FCR-900’s. Even cop cars are all black. Get katana.|
|Funhouse Theme *|
|CJ’s appearance changes – a clown nose appears, red hair etc. Pedestrians are replaced with cluckin’ bell/well stacked pizza/burger shot workers, and so on. Ice cream vans are seen regularly, and more..|
|Slut Magnet *|
|Attract sluts with sex toys & get gimp suit.|
|Full Weapon Aiming Whilst Driving *|
|Aim and shoot at passing pedestrians/vehicles, just like your homies would during drive-by shootings.|
|Peds Come After You|
|Pedestrians Carry Weapons|
|CJ can now jump 10 times as high as before. Falling down will deduct from health.|
|Mega Punch *|
|Punches send people flying into the next block. One hit kills. Watch out, peds have it too!|
|Pedestrians turn into girls wearing swimsuits. Vehicles are also beach style and CJ will be dressed in shorts and sandals.|
|Weather & Time|
|Orange Sky *|
|Just like those early preview screens they released, like the one where Carl has a giant hand. This cheat locks the clock at 21:00.|
|Speed Up Clock|
|Slow Down Clock|
|Always Midnight *|
|Clock stopped at 00:00. Weird sudden weather changes. If you kill yourself, the time stays at 12:00.|
* Cheats were not officially released by Rockstar Games. They were discovered by edisoncarter from GTA Forums by wiring the PS2 controller up to the PC’s parallel port and trying numerous combinations at high speed. Needless to say, this is not recommended for people to try at home, since it also requires special software to make this work.Read More
Photoshop tennis is a fun game to play on forums or through e-mail. It can be played with two or more players. Even though it’s called photoshop tennis (or photoshop pong) you can use any kind of image editor. A match starts with a single picture. The next person edits the picture, then someone else edits that picture, and so on. The only rule is that any post must be based on, or otherwise include, the previous picture posted in the thread. The more clever the alteration, the better your chances of winning and the more fun the players (and anyone who’s following along) will have!
- Lay out the rules. Here are some suggestions:
- How many times will pictures be edited before the match is over?
- How do you decide who wins?
- A picture can’t be edited by the same person twice in a row.
- What isn’t allowed? (e.g. violence, pornography)
- See more challenging variations and limitations in the Tips below.
- Look for a starting picture. Since you’re going to be modifying and posting the picture online, look for images that are licensed with Creative Commons (make sure it doesn’t have a no-derivatives clause), GFDL or in the public domain. You can find pictures on websites that focus on freely licensed media or use the Find Free Photos tool in wikiHow.
- Edit your picture using any photo editing software. You can use open source software like GIMP or Paint.NET, or you can use commercial programs like Photoshop CS3 or Paint Shop Pro.
- You can change the color, add effects, add text, or “remix” it with another picture.
- Throughout the match, you can find creative ways to re-introduce the same image or pattern, like an object or person. Sometimes you can make another, more obvious edit, and add the repetitive item in subtly so that it’ll only be noticed on closer inspection.
Place your image in the thread. For boards which use BBcode, use the code [img]the link to your picture[/img] to add your picture to the forum.
- Add the source where you got the picture from. If you have edited another image into your picture, as a courtesy to the author of the original image, link back to them. In boards that use BBcode, add links by using [url=the link of the pictures source]source[/url].
This video demonstrates a time lapse record of a photoshop tennis game that took place over a week with several different players.
- Invent arbitrary rules to make the game more of a challenge.
- restrict all image edits to a particular theme or color
- specific software
- only Creative Commons images
- If possible, find some way to coordinate with other posters, such as IRC or instant messaging.
- Avoid using any copyrighted pictures.
Things You’ll Need
- Image editing software. GIMP is free and open-source, but there are many others, like Photoshop (which gives the game its name) and Paint Shop Pro, as well as another free one called Paint.NET.
- Freely-licensed pictures, and plenty of imagination.
Omnimage – Omni
AlienTrance – Reddish
Power00001 – Darknight
LucidFaerie – Bloodsuckle
Stonesword – Neverlife
Damnage – Lucidia