- 2 cups shelled pecan halves
- 1 egg white
- 1 teas vanilla
- 1 tabs water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- beat egg white, water & vanilla till mixed well
- add pecans and mix till pecans are well coated with the mixture
- add sugar and mix till all pecans covered with sugar
- place in a buttered pan in 300 degree oven.
- keep checking and stirring them with spatula every 5-10 minutes to keep from sticking and burning.
- once the coating looks dry about 45 minutes, place them in a dish to cool, and separate them by hand.
- Makes great christmas gifts when placed in a clear plastic bag, tied with a colorful ribbon.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
PREP TIME: 15min
COOK TIME: 10min
READY IN: 25min
Cheesecake (no Bake) Recipe
1 Keebler graham cracker crust (6 oz.)
1 pkg. of Philadelphia cream cheese (8 oz.)
1/3 c. (FRESHLY) squeezed lemon juice
1 can of Eagle Brand condensed milk (14 oz.)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Cream softened cream cheese. Beat in the milk, vanilla extract and the fresh lemon juice (remove the seeds) until the batter is smooth; pour the batter into the graham cracker crust. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Yield: 1 cheesecake
May be topped with strawberries, cherries or drizzled with chocolate but delicious plain!Read More